cFosSpeed is an Internet Accelerator
with Traffic Shaping and bandwidth management. It increases your
throughput and reduces your Ping. Whenever you access the Internet with
more than one data stream cFosSpeed can optimize the traffic. The
program attaches itself as a device driver to the Windows network stack
where it can then perform packet inspection and layer-7 protocol
analysis. Ping optimizer plus packet prioritization.
• cFosSpeed prevents one application (e.g. sending email) from choking all others, like telephone calls, chat, etc.
• cFosSpeed keeps your ping times low, so you can play online games and download files simultaneously.
• All important data packets are automatically prioritized over
unimportant ones. With the cFosSpeed program and protocol prioritization
you can configure your applications ideally and/or add new Programs.
• Real-time analysis of your data: With the new status window you can
easily recognize which data streams you are currently transfering.
• cFosSpeed runs with DSL, Cable, WLAN, CDMA2000, UMTS, WCDMA, Modem, ISDN, broadband mobile (2G / 3G).
• Here a detailed explanation of cFosSpeed’s Traffic Shaping.