Internet Download Manager (IDM) has a
smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file
segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate
your downloads. IDM increases download speeds by up to 5 times, resumes
and schedules downloads.
• IDM supports many types of proxy servers. For example, IDM works with Microsoft ISA, and FTP proxy servers.
• IDM supports main authentication protocols: Basic, Negotiate, NTLM,
and Keberos. Thus IDM can access many Internet and proxy servers using
login name and password.
• Download All feature. IDM can add all downloads linked to the current
page. It’s easy to download multiple files with this feature.
• Download Categories. IDM can be used to organize downloads automatically using defined download categories.
• Download limits. Progressive downloading with quotas feature. The
feature is useful for connections that use some kind of fair access
policy (or FAP) like Direcway, Direct PC, Hughes, etc.
• IDM is multilingual.
What’s new in version 6.12 build 12 (Aug 31, 2012):
* Fixed bugs