JRiver Media Center - All-in-one media
management app turns any Windows PC into an entertainment hub for
complete control of your digital media. Audio, Video, Images, &
Television. It connects PC to stereo, TV, remote control devices,
digital cameras, scanners, and portable MP3 players. It plays all media,
rips, burns, and organizes all your music, images, and video. MC
encodes and plays all popular media formats. Powerful utilities include
Media Server for streaming music and images to remote PCs. Media Center
is more than a world class player. It’s also a Media Network, a whole
house music, movie, TV, and photo solution. The leader in audiophile
Changes in JRiver Media Center 18.0.68 (05/11/2012):
1. Changed: The keyboard / remote volume keys would not work even when
Media Center had the focus on Windows 7 + Intellitype or Windows 8
(seems like a Microsoft bug with a surprising workaround, so feedback
2. Fixed: The memory playback option could cause troubles when playing a SACD.
3. Faster: Improved the performance of DST decompression (used with DSD files).
4. Fixed: MP4 files (including ALAC) created in MC were not properly
tagged, resulting in some applications not being able to read the tags.
5. Changed: When starting playback of a saved Playchart, the program plays in Play Doctor mode.
6. Changed: When playing a playlist that contained random results
(Playchart or smartlist) from Theater View, the same list could play
each time unless you navigated to a different view to force a refresh.
7. Changed: Added the expression TVInfo(SeasonDisplay) to output ‘Season 1?, ‘Season 2?, etc.
8. Changed: Season artwork will be used when a category is based on
TVInfo(SeasonDisplay) (if you reset your Theater View views in the last
couple builds, please do so again).
9. NEW: When manually doing a bulk lookup of TV or movie metadata, the
process runs in a background thread and shows progress in the Action
Window (instead of blocking the main program).
10. NEW: When manually doing a bulk lookup of TV or movie metadata,
control is offered for whether it should get images, metadata, and/or
replace existing values.
11. Fixed: Bluray and DVD logos were not appearing in the bottom right
corner of Theater View flow views when connected to a library server.
12. Fixed: In certain cases, Convolution would not engage properly when configuring it for the first time ever.
13. NEW: Convolution optionally searches for the best match
configuration file based on the input format and uses it if a better
match is found.
14. NEW: The OSD shows format information below languages.